Press Conferences

Forum to discuss the best softball team in the country
TN Sooner

Press Conferences

Post by TN Sooner »

Patty and co.

Favorite quote from Patty, “our goal is to play our best in Loves Field. I don’t think we’ve done that yet”.

TN Sooner

Post by TN Sooner »

Mike

I think Mike has pretty well controlled himself this year - I haven’t heard him say anything in 2024 - learned his lesson?

TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

Perhaps Mike White figured out all he was doing was riling up his hated rivals team and fan base and he wasn't getting any milage out of his own fan base.
Unlike Kenny G who just can't seem to let things go. He even won the series with us.....and he still can't let it go.
Unfortunately, Kenny G has now replaced Mike White on my dislikable coach scale, imho.
aka Crimson47
cushcreekmont

Post by cushcreekmont »

Patty is SPOT ON about not playing their best at Love's. I wonder if the seniors (long term ones, not the one-year transfers) are still not comfortable there and miss Hynes where they were unbeatable. I sure hope they can return to dominance at the new field. If not, the transfers and frosh will have to take over.

Once the Sooners get to OKC, it WILL be like "old times."
texsa sucks!
SoonerGirl1201

Post by SoonerGirl1201 »

cushcreekmont wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:36 am Patty is SPOT ON about not playing their best at Love's. I wonder if the seniors (long term ones, not the one-year transfers) are still not comfortable there and miss Hynes where they were unbeatable. I sure hope they can return to dominance at the new field. If not, the transfers and frosh will have to take over.

Once the Sooners get to OKC, it WILL be like "old times."
Totally agree cushcreekmont. I started a whole thread about it. It is the elephant in the room, but clearly Love's has been a blessing and a curse this year.