Couple of OKC Spark Questions:

Forum to discuss the best softball team in the country
TropicalSooner

Couple of OKC Spark Questions:

Post by TropicalSooner »

On another site, there are comments about the WPF 2023 schedule....does anyone have a link?

Second question is for the Mods:

I've posted one or two random posts about the OKC Spark pro softball team here in the past, and I wondered if I was crossing the line when I did.
I realize this is an "OU Softball" forum. And also that a lot of Sooner graduates may possibly get drafted over to the OKC pro team.
But, since the Spark are not affiliated with OU Softball.....do we need a separate forum for the pro team? Or should that even be a topic for SoonerTimes?
aka Crimson47
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

Here is the link to the OKC Spark Schedule.

https://www.okcspark.com/schedule
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

About SoonerTimes and the OKC Spark.

The media interface and plans for the Spark are a work in progress it looks like. It does need some work.

Maybe a solution is this. Sooner Times could provide a 'pinned' topic (like the recruiting classes have) at the top of the OU Softball 'page'. All Spark related postings could be placed there. I would support that. OR they could provide a 'tab' like they have for each Women's sport at OU. There needs to be a few of them added as well, like golf, rowing and maybe cross-country off the top of my head.
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

OUBeliever56A wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:56 am About SoonerTimes and the OKC Spark.

The media interface and plans for the Spark are a work in progress it looks like. It does need some work.

Maybe a solution is this. Sooner Times could provide a 'pinned' topic (like the recruiting classes have) at the top of the OU Softball 'page'. All Spark related postings could be placed there. I would support that. OR they could provide a 'tab' like they have for each Women's sport at OU. There needs to be a few of them added as well, like golf, rowing and maybe cross-country off the top of my head.
Yeah....I could support either of those as well......
Or maybe it would even need to be a different category on the "Index" page---for Professional Sports?
aka Crimson47