Page loading issues

This forum is a collection of helpful tips about features on the board. If you want to learn about board features, this is the place to go. If you are curious about something then post a question
OU Guy

Page loading issues

Post by OU Guy »

In the past week I’m getting errors or just stuck for some pages. It seems to be tweet related. When I tey to open the page It says “tweet loading” and just sits there never loading. Its happening more frequently the past few days. I post on phone but upgraded a few months ago to 13 Pro Max so have the latest and greatest.

Is this a board resource issue? If I need to kick in some bucks please let me know. Hope its an easy fix.

FYI, I have my posts per page set to 5 so that means less posts to load, and still getting error. In the recruiting page look at Edrick Hill its the only post yet now I can’t get that thread to load. It won’t let me edit either (was going to edit and delete that tweet to see if it loads), can’t delete post either. Its just a dead thread basically, I can’t add posts to it either. Maybe it works on other than phone?

Thanks
In Brent I Trust :D
White River

Post by White River »

The Edrick Hill thread loads fine for me, but I had to accept a sensitive content warning to get the twitter feed to load.
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

So it might be ones tagged sensitive and since its not loading the option to agree thats likely why it gets hung up. But when I originally saw it there was no sensitive tag so thats strange (there was nothing sensitive that I saw). It might be a security setting here where it win’t load the option to say open?

Thanks for the repky that does help and if I see sensitive warning I’ll know not to post. It did it to some recent countdown thread tweets too (mist be a texas fan who marks them sensitive lol)
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

Here is the error notice I get once it times out:

A problem repeatedly occurred
on "v
iewtopic.php?t=165g"
White River

Post by White River »

Screenshot 2022-07-11 173814.png
Screenshot 2022-07-11 173814.png (43.84 KiB) Viewed 1075 times

Here are screen captures of what I'm getting if it helps.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-07-11 173919.png
Screenshot 2022-07-11 173919.png (269.75 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

Thats gotta be it. Since it won’t load the tweet it won’t give me access to approve seeing it. Strange why it has that tag to begin with