The Rumor was True - Megan Wilson (VB) Transfers to Kentucky!

Forum to discuss OU volleyball
OUBeliever56A

The Rumor was True - Megan Wilson (VB) Transfers to Kentucky!

Post by OUBeliever56A »

Ouch! This one will hurt for the Sooner Volleyball Program.

This was rumored at the time of the resignation of Coach Gray-Walton. I was hoping it was not true but here is is.

The Sooners luckily have some very good players to take up the slack. But it will hurt as Wilson was a very productive player for the Sooners in her first two years.

This is an opportunity for the two freshman outside hitters (Preston and Shelton) to step up for the Sooners. The incoming freshman, Mele Corral-Blagojevichm could step into Wilson's spot if current players Birmingham and Alcorn do not on the outside as hitters.

Boomer Sooner!
AustinTXSooner

Post by AustinTXSooner »

:no:
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

I found this today in the Transfer Portal info on Instagram. Peyton Dunn has transferred to Auburn.

I understand this transfer on Dunn's part. Chamberlain was given a chance to play due to Dunn's injury and Chamberlain more or less become the new Setter for the Sooners from that point forward. I imagine that Dunn will petition for a injury red-shirt season because she did not play at all after her injury. Dunn was a good setter for the Sooners as a freshman in 2021. Good luck to her at Auburn.