Women's Soccer - Today vs Arkansas at Noon at John Crane Field

Discussions on any and all things OU women's sports
OUBeliever56A

Women's Soccer - Today vs Arkansas at Noon at John Crane Field

Post by OUBeliever56A »

The only Spring Soccer Match at home at John Crane Field is today at Noon against Arkansas. Today is the first time to see the 2023 edition of the Oklahoma Women's Soccer team with about half of the new players that have and will join the team for the fall semester.

Good luck today to the Sooner Women.

Here is the current roster for the Sooners.

https://soonersports.com/sports/soccer/roster

Boomer Sooner!
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

It is disappointing that the Sooner coaches or the writers for OU do not post something about the spring match with Arkansas that occurred on Saturday. It was a busy day for Oklahoma sports. My schedule just did not allow for going to the match. There is nothing but pregame info even on twitter.

This is all I could find about the match.

https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/hogs-shu ... ring-play/

It sounds like the wind was an issue as expected. A converted penalty-kick by the goalie? Does Arkansas use their goalie for penalty kicks? Maybe I do not understand what this is.

I think OU could have built some off-season good will among fans if they would have covered this. I would like to know about the new freshman that were playing.

Boomer Sooner!
Sooneryankee13

Post by Sooneryankee13 »

OUBeliever56A wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:02 pm It is disappointing that the Sooner coaches or the writers for OU do not post something about the spring match with Arkansas that occurred on Saturday. It was a busy day for Oklahoma sports. My schedule just did not allow for going to the match. There is nothing but pregame info even on twitter.

This is all I could find about the match.

https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/hogs-shu ... ring-play/

It sounds like the wind was an issue as expected. A converted penalty-kick by the goalie? Does Arkansas use their goalie for penalty kicks? Maybe I do not understand what this is.

I think OU could have built some off-season good will among fans if they would have covered this. I would like to know about the new freshman that were playing.

Boomer Sooner!

Any idea why ou let mark carr go today? I was kind of stunned. Something going on behind the scenes?
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

Pretty “soft” thank you for your service” announcement if you ask me.

In Brent I Trust :D