Oklahoma M&W Track & Field headed to Corky/Crofoot Shootout

OUBeliever56A

Oklahoma M&W Track & Field headed to Corky/Crofoot Shootout

Post by OUBeliever56A »

The Oklahoma Men's and Women's Track and Field Teams head out on the road for the first time in three weeks to Lubbock for the Corky/Crofoot Shootout this weekend. The Sooners have been performing very well this spring season and I would expect for them to continue that this weekend. I think it will be cool in Lubbock this weekend with the front moving through this area.

Here is the staff writers article about the weekend event for the Sooners.

https://soonersports.com/news/2023/4/27 ... t-shootout

Good luck to the team this weekend.

Boomer Sooner!
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

I need to apologize to the Track and Field Athletes as I checked on Saturday morning for an update on Friday's action and did not find a new article. Then I got busy on Sunday and Monday mornings and did not get to the post about their results from Lubbock at the Corky/Crofoot Shootout. I am a couple days late, but here it is.

The men and woman that make up the Oklahoma Sooners Track and Field teams are really performing well. Please take time to read through the staff article below. they have many athletes that are really having success. Reading the article I tallied 11 first place finishes as well as several 2nd, 3rd and 4th place finishes and those four new school records for the Sooners. This group of athletes might be the best kept secret on the campus. Here is the staff writers article about the meet.

https://soonersports.com/news/2023/4/29 ... ol-records

Congratulations to all the winners and top finishers and continued good luck and strong performances in the future.

Their next action is their last outdoor regular season meet with the Sooners heading to the Arkansas Twilight in Fayetteville, Ark., on May 5.

Boomer Sooner!