Another dreaded USC post. Don't open if you don't want to discuss.

Discussions on any and all things OU men's sports
Oklahombre

Another dreaded USC post. Don't open if you don't want to discuss.

Post by Oklahombre »

I saw this subject discuused on another board. I found it interesting, myself.

riley has a guantlet to run, much like we had during the 2000 season.

Norte Dame away
Washington away
UCLA home
Oregon away

Think I got that right but it is in the link below (scroll)

And then there is the PAC championship game if they make it. I'm doubtful myself, and if Caleb goes down they could lose them all.

And liar is currently in 15th place on the 247 recruiting board. I'm sure they will close it up with a top class, but nothing like he predicted when he left in the middle of the night. No 5 stars yet. :dude:

https://usctrojans.com/sports/football/schedule
AllSooner

Post by AllSooner »

And it doesn't get any easier next year, especially without Caleb! The Huskies, the Ducks, & the Bruins PLUS Buckwheat, the Wolverines, the Lions, the Badgers, just to wet your whistle. And he thought he would be getting away from that "tuff" competition by ditchin' the SEC. LOL My guess is LR will be playing "Lets Make A Deal" and he'll take what's behind Door#2. It's gonna be fun to watch, I tell ya!
OU Chinaman

Post by OU Chinaman »

..."Don't open if you don't want to discuss."[/b ]

So, what?

I gotta agree to post a reply or "Don't...

Know you're not talking to me. :dude:

I don't mind discussin' or cussin' USC or Riley.

Honestly, I'm past Mulesh+t.
This latest bs about OU fans trespassing or breaking and entering his home, and black Escalades cruising his neighborhood.
HUH???

He's becoming less and less relevant in my view and this recent story is more evidence about character, at least in IMO.
Even if it was true, the smart classy thing to do would have been to never say a word.
I think the chinamen have butt-hurt TBOW's feelings. He's taking it personal now.
Like somehow he's the persecuted victim, when plainly he fled west and wasn't even planning on addressing his team, (until Bob Stoops demanded he do so.)

Mulesh*t got what he wanted $$$.

I will definitively state for the record, I WANT TO SEE OKLAHOMA vs. usc!!!
Right now,...if neither team wins their conference, or is the odd man out in this very last 4 team format...is there a better BOWL GAME matchup?
Think the powers that be aren't aware of it. Media-wise it might steal some thunder from the semi-finals, ratings wise.

I hope the SOONERS get a shot at Mulesh*t before he leaves Southern Cal.

But, even if they don't, Riley's being little, low and petty. More see who he is, all the time.

I'm not hopeful or predicting that Neon Deion's Buffaholes will upset the condoms, but little would tickle me more.
I've never liked usc, but would admit they've had some great players and teams.

As for recruiting, VENABLES IS SMOKING MULESH*T!
It's so much better in OKLAHOMA NOW THAT HE'S GONE! And the Grinch with him!
I defended them both when they were the men in the arena in Norman,...but then I did the same For Gary, Howard, and Blake also.
Make it happen, ESPN and TV Execs.

SOONERS and trojans!

'hey 'hombre...it's an open forum. If I want to read your posts and not reply/discuss, I will. :cool:
(Or are you baiting me?) :D

:ou: :ou: :ou: :rice:
Zgeo

Post by Zgeo »

Well guys I saw the ND OSU game and ND is not good neither is OSU. I think both Michigan and Penn State will boat race OSU if they play.

I think Caleb can beat ND with one good WR.

Oregon was lucky to get by TTU which may finish in the bottom half of the Big 12. Oregon is over rated for boat racing an overated Colorado….

UCLA is weak and not good.

So there is no gauntlet for usc this year,,,,,

It is a shame that USC does not play Utah. Utah is a physical team that would bully the soft USC team…..

If STInkin stays for the Big 10 move he will be another Indiana or Purdue….

I sincerely hope STInkin loses about 4 games or more this year because the LA presss has already turned on STInkin…..but he has a soft schedule IMO other than Washington which will beat USC like a rented mule….
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

I just despise that man, honest truth. He was out for the $$$ and not OU. Been decades since a HC left OU for another program. I wish him misery and faiure week. He’s fake, fots in with LA culture. Lole others I supported hom while here but don’t trust he was all in that last year. I think he was all in on leaving
In Brent I Trust :D
SoonerTony

Post by SoonerTony »

Riley lacks character and is an obvious liar but I won’t fault him for taking a job that pays more money. Most people in their chosen professions would do the same.

I will fault him for the MANNER in which he took the new job, and for his inexplicable habit of continuing to bad-mouth OU almost 2 years later.
Brisket

Post by Brisket »

Zgeo wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:11 pm It is a shame that USC does not play Utah. Utah is a physical team that would bully the soft USC team…..

I sincerely hope STInkin loses about 4 games or more this year because the LA presss has already turned on STInkin…..but he has a soft schedule IMO other than Washington which will beat USC like a rented mule….
They do play Utah. Their remaining schedule is as follows:

@ Colorado - USC will probably win, but whatever Vegas sets the over/under at, take the over. something like 63-60
vs AZ
@ ND - ND will definitely out-physical USC, & their defense will slow down TBOW & Caleb Williams, but I just don't think ND has the offense to score enough points to win.
vs. Utah - We saw how Utah out-physicals TBOW teams last season x2. Rising should be back & have a couple of games under his belt to work out the rust. Make it 3 out of 3.
@ Cal
vs. Washington - another game that will test the limits of the scoreboards. 59-55 Washington.
@ Oregon - similar to the Utah game. I think Oregon & Bo Nix blow the doors off of TBOW.
vs. UCLA

I see 3 losses for TBOW in that schedule, with a possibility of a 4th (ND). Caleb Williams is the wildcard, though. He's so good that he may win a couple of those games in spite of all the TBOW/Grinch shortcomings.
Fly

Post by Fly »

Here is my thoughts on him. He was a guy that jumped on the opportunity that Bob offered him. He road the dream that comes once
In a life time. After being here for a time he got hung up on his press clippings. After a time, he began to believe he was bigger than
the program. To me it is not that he left, it is how he left. He not only did his dealings, in the dark of the night, he striped the people
that gave him this opportunity of the player that came here with a dream. He did not help Caleb, or any of the rest he convinced to
go with him, with there carriers. They may be rated rated number 3 or 4 right now. But when they fall, they will land hard.This
may even hurt Caleb Heisman dream. If it does not, it has hurt him as to what people think of him. Muleshoe is on the verge of falling
off the cloud he created & it is about to turn to rain as all clouds eventually do. He will hit the earth hard when it is over for him.

🪰Fly :BV: :ou:
Zgeo

Post by Zgeo »

Brisket wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:18 am
Zgeo wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:11 pm It is a shame that USC does not play Utah. Utah is a physical team that would bully the soft USC team…..

They do play Utah. Their remaining schedule is as follows:

@ Colorado - USC will probably win, but whatever Vegas sets the over/under at, take the over. something like 63-60
vs AZ
@ ND - ND will definitely out-physical USC, & their defense will slow down TBOW & Caleb Williams, but I just don't think ND has the offense to score enough points to win.
vs. Utah - We saw how Utah out-physicals TBOW teams last season x2. Rising should be back & have a couple of games under his belt to work out the rust. Make it 3 out of 3.
@ Cal
vs. Washington - another game that will test the limits of the scoreboards. 59-55 Washington.
@ Oregon - similar to the Utah game. I think Oregon & Bo Nix blow the doors off of TBOW.
vs. UCLA

I see 3 losses for TBOW in that schedule, with a possibility of a 4th (ND). Caleb Williams is the wildcard, though. He's so good that he may win a couple of those games in spite of all the TBOW/Grinch shortcomings.
Ok great Utah will make USC want to quit football….. Washington will run up the score on the fighting Stinkins……Maybe the TTU game is misleading me on the abilities of Oregon….ND probably loses to Caled IMO….
pippen

Post by pippen »

OU Guy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:50 pm I just despise that man, honest truth.
Ditto
captnop

Post by captnop »

It's just like when he was at OU ..

With Caleb Williams he could win any or all of those games.

With Grinch and the SPEED D, he'll drop a couple .. he could lose all of them.

Like I said before. I like winning 20-6 vs 48-45 .. Thats Lincoln in a nutshell. Sooner or later he's gonna start ending up on the wrong side of those shootouts .. Look at Utah and Tulane last year..
waddy's ghost

Post by waddy's ghost »

just lose. Hoping Neon and Buffs pull stunner this week .