Men's and Women's OU Tennis - Scheduled for Oct 16th to Oct 22nd

OUBeliever56A

Men's and Women's OU Tennis - Scheduled for Oct 16th to Oct 22nd

Post by OUBeliever56A »

The schedules online for the Men's and Women's tennis teams sow two tournaments this week for the teams.

For the Men, they should be in Lexington, KY for the Lexington 15K Tourney. The Lexington 15K is scheduled for October 16th to the 22nd. There is also a Men's Tennis ITA Central Regional tourney in Stillwater, OK this week starting on October 18th to 22nd. I wonder if the Men's Team might be preferring to play in the ITA Central Regional instead of the Tourney in Lexington, KY. When the Sooner sports writers post something on Sooner Sports or on social media, I will post about the tourneys.

For the Women, three members of the Women's team is still in Lawrence, KS playing in the Single Semis and the Double Finals today. But their schedule shows the Sooner Women's Team will be at the ITF 80K Macon Tourney in Macon, GA. then Macon 80K is scheduled for October 16th to the 22nd.

I wonder if the team might be split today as the 3 players, Guzman, Shcherbinina and Urrutia will stay in Lawrence today and then join the rest of the Sooners in Macon overnight. That could be a long day for the three Sooners. The other option would be for the Sooners to skip this week in Macon and play next week in the ITF 80K in Tyler, TX. When the Sooner sports writers post something on Sooner Sports or on social media, I will post about the tourney.

Good luck to the Men's and Women's Team this week.

Boomer Sooner!