Your Thoughts ???

Discussions on any and all things OU men's sports
Fly

Post by Fly »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Well muleshoe is own his own now. He was given the golden slipper & now it,s gone. The Question is now, “Can he recruit the best to
USC”? Now! He has tarnished the golden slipper that once was his. The only thing he has in his corner now is a program with big pockets. He had a lot to sell a young man when he was at OU. He carried that to USC in “what people thought he accomplished at
Oklahoma.” But after the smoke has cleared, people have seen what he accomplished in having one of the most talented QB,s in college
Football. I think Caleb will look back on this chapter in his life, knowing the huge mistake he made in leaving Oklahoma.

🪰Fly :BV: :ou:
WishBone

Post by WishBone »

I think Caleb may think his biggest mistake was "Talkin to TBOW!!!!!"
Opinions are still "OK" ...Correct?
Pokerman

Post by Pokerman »

Fly wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:18 am Well muleshoe is own his own now. He was given the golden slipper & now it,s gone. The Question is now, “Can he recruit the best to
USC”? Now! He has tarnished the golden slipper that once was his. The only thing he has in his corner now is a program with big pockets. He had a lot to sell a young man when he was at OU. He carried that to USC in “what people thought he accomplished at
Oklahoma.” But after the smoke has cleared, people have seen what he accomplished in having one of the most talented QB,s in college
Football. I think Caleb will look back on this chapter in his life, knowing the huge mistake he made in leaving Oklahoma.

🪰Fly :BV: :ou:
Lesson to be learned there is "don't follow the snake oil salesmen".
captnop

Post by captnop »

He had 3 STARTING NFL QB's and couldn't win a playoff game ..
RussC

Post by RussC »

captnop wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:56 pm He had 3 STARTING NFL QB's and couldn't win a playoff game ..
“We were close”, I heard him say.
#Mentally In Portal
captnop

Post by captnop »

I guess close is defined as being in the Playoff games ?? I guess if you are IN the playoff gamed you are close to winning it vs never making it.. but .. come on Kyler's been in an NFL playoff game, Baker's won a couple of NFL Playoff games, Jalen's been to Freaking Super Bowl and TBOW couldn't do with those guys ?? Which BTW that comparison should tell you what you need to know about Carl Williams. IF CW was as good as any of those guys, USC should've at least BEEN to the playoffs .. IMHO.