Anybody have any ideas?

aka Crimson47
TN Sooner

Post by TN Sooner »

TYJ?

Thank You Jesus?
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

TN Sooner wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:10 pm TYJ?

Thank You Jesus?
That's what I'm thinking.
aka Crimson47
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

I will try to "guess".

The softball portal ends June 17th. The post was on June 8th. The post said, 10 days. The # said 9 days. Maybe there is something there.
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

OUBeliever56A wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:18 am I will try to "guess".

The softball portal ends June 17th. The post was on June 8th. The post said, 10 days. The # said 9 days. Maybe there is something there.
That was my first impression as well, but with her back issues and low hitting averages, I'm not really sure how much transfer capital she really has. When Jordy left and went to Nebby, I thought she might take Hannah with her, I had thought they were pretty tight while Jordy was here--they did a lot of extracurricular things together. Even fishing! But then I learned Nebby had no Schollys left. Even with a low ave, Hannah would give Jordy a lot of defensive comfort in the outfield.
All that said, however.....there are a couple of other options worth considering: 1) She's getting engaged and that's when she plans to announce it, or, 2) perhaps it may have something to do with Faith.
Clues? I don't know who Toni Arnold is, and she's the one posting the retweet....friend? person working a transfer for her? Don't know. And, what is the three finger sign? Hannah used it and Toni repeated it. Don't know about that either.
But it is on the 17th and that is the last day of portal entry. So there's that.
aka Crimson47
TN Sooner

Post by TN Sooner »

May have other meanings, but I’m pretty sure the 3 finger “sign” is “I love you” in sign language.

Also - could Toni Arnold be related to Kelsey Arnold, OU’s best shortstop BG (before Grace)?
SoonerSB98

Post by SoonerSB98 »

Toni Arnold is Toni Mascarenas, who is an Arizona softball legend and a Batbusters coach. She is the one that gave Ella Parker the nickname “Sweet Baby”.
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

With the Portal entries today, Hannah Coor is the senior-most member of the squad now.
Coor has been here physically longer than any other member of the team. She may be a Junior athletically, but she's a senior academically and has been here in the program a year longer than Sanders. She's going to have to teach Helton how to count down the feet to the wall and when to jump. This will be Coor's 4th year in the program. She'll be the "Mom' to the youngin's
aka Crimson47
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

Lost in the shuffle of all the high-powered portal news flying around is the fact that Hannah's countdown alarm clock goes off tomorrow.
While Canady's apparent entrance into the transfer portal is the huge news of the day, I am still eager to find out what is happening with the senior-most member of our team when tomorrow rolls around.
Good Luck Hannah!!
aka Crimson47
1KCSoonerFan

Post by 1KCSoonerFan »

Tropical,

Thanks for the reminder about Hannah. Beyond her career at OU, I hope her back issues are not a major factor in her future. We'll see.

The 2024 OU Softball season has been fraught with emotion! I cannot imagine how the ladies handled it all so well. From what I have heard from Coach and Jayda, it WAS a tough journey. This time of year is so full of nostalgia for the past and excitement for the future for me.
cushcreekmont

Post by cushcreekmont »

TropicalSooner wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:14 pm With the Portal entries today, Hannah Coor is the senior-most member of the squad now.
Coor has been here physically longer than any other member of the team. She may be a Junior athletically, but she's a senior academically and has been here in the program a year longer than Sanders. She's going to have to teach Helton how to count down the feet to the wall and when to jump. This will be Coor's 4th year in the program. She'll be the "Mom' to the youngin's
I wonder about her countdown post. I suppose we should see soon.

Given that Jennings and Hansen will be GAs this coming year, I figure those two will be the mom's to the players (not as sure about mom to the pitchers for Keeney).
texsa sucks!
inconnu

Post by inconnu »

Cushcreek, you have my favorite avatar! Nothing says OU better than our iconic coach, Charles(Bud)Wilkinson, with the record that still stands after 67 years!
oufanforever

Post by oufanforever »

Wishing Hannah has a speed recovery and can live pain free for the rest of her life.
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

I wish her the best of luck. If she can play in the future, I wish her the best then.

This does not address where she will be this fall, is it OU, hopefully.

Good Luck Hannah Coor!
TN Sooner

Post by TN Sooner »

Well, this is sad to hear. I hope that the surgery is successful and that she can get to a pain-free existence. If she can do that and play softball - all the better.