Love's Field Seat Selection: Questions and an UPDATE - June 17th

Forum to discuss the best softball team in the country
TN Sooner

Post by TN Sooner »

Bottom post of the previous page:

My selection window opened at 10 this morning. As 56 noted, Nothing but outfield seats at this point and the pickings are getting slim. There are several in the right field sections (maybe about 1/3 of seats are still available). In the left field sections, there are less available - just a few seats in the section - maybe 25-30 total available in the left field.
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

TN Sooner wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:15 am My selection window opened at 10 this morning. As 56 noted, Nothing but outfield seats at this point and the pickings are getting slim. There are several in the right field sections (maybe about 1/3 of seats are still available). In the left field sections, there are less available - just a few seats in the section - maybe 25-30 total available in the left field.
Good Luck to you!
Hope you get some seats.
aka Crimson47
MsProudSooner

Post by MsProudSooner »

If it's true that the donors have all the best seats, I hope their attendance for softball games is better than it's ever
been for basketball. For basketball, they show up for KU, Texas and OSU. For all other games, their seats are empty.
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

MsProudSooner wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:33 am If it's true that the donors have all the best seats, I hope their attendance for softball games is better than it's ever
been for basketball. For basketball, they show up for KU, Texas* and OSU. For all other games, their seats are empty.
If they do not show up for games, SHAME on THEM!
AllSooner

Post by AllSooner »

It really is too bad when the seating arrangement is all about the money and not about the attendance. If those boosters were loyal to the game, they should notify OU when they won't be attending and give OU the opportunity to sell those seats for that game to people who don't or can't donate enuff to qualify for good seats. I doubt they'd have any problem selling them. They could definitely get more than General Admission for those seats and the stadium would have more fans in the stands.
JSULL60

Post by JSULL60 »

:ou: My selection time was 8:59 am Wed morning. I ended up with a left field seat.
I had bought 2 general admission seats the last few years since chair backs hoping to accumulate enough points fotr a chair back selection opportunity. Unfortunately I had not accumated enough points to get an earlier time. I started not to decline the outfield seat opportunity (bench seats are so uncomfortable) and they dont allow stadium seats. But after I thought about the several hundred of people on the list behind me that would jump on the opportunity to get a reserve seat amywhere inside Loves Field. Decided I better not pass it up.