Help finding a post

This forum is a collection of helpful tips about features on the board. If you want to learn about board features, this is the place to go. If you are curious about something then post a question
ousbfan

Help finding a post

Post by ousbfan »

I posted a comment in the softball part and I must have been in the wrong place to make the submit. I can't find the post now and so how do i find it and move it to where in intended it go?
EMan

Post by EMan »

What was the comment about? The last post I see that you made was yesterday at 12:20 PM in the "Rankings and Rpi 3/21/2022" thread. I don't see that you made a post today. Just a FYI, I clicked on your username and under your profile it shows the option of "Search User's Posts". Now I don't know if only the Admins have the ability to search users' posts, or if anyone that's registered can do that but you might check and see for future reference. Regardless, if you made the comment in question today it doesn't look like it ever got posted.
I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong!
ousbfan

Post by ousbfan »

I was in OUbeliever58a post about the Kentucky arrive and leave with a win, and was commenting on it then hit submit. Guess its live and learn type deal.

Thank you for responding