It Looks like Haley Lee is a Sooner!

Forum to discuss the best softball team in the country
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

Bottom post of the previous page:

OUBeliever56A wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:54 am Even though I addressed the red-shirt thoughts above, I agree with 'OU_Tom'. With only 15 position players that leaves 6 on the bench. Erickson, Lilio and Nugent should get the majority of the positional playing time but Green, Coor and Hodge need to play some also.

With every other hitter reaching base with 2 of the three reaching bases hitting their way on, the Sooners should score early and often. IMO, at least two of Erickson, Lilio and Nugent needs to be entering the game in the 4th inning each game. The other four should be playing in some fashion each game also. Probably every starter should get some ret at least every third game or so.

It should be a very fun season. Opposing pitchers need to be at their beat facing every hitter.

Boomer Sooner!
I don't know how this all sifts out, but it appears that Lilio may split time with Torres and/or Brito, and perhaps Coor splits some time with Boone, and Erickson Splits time with Lee and /or Nugent. And I guess at some point, Hodge begins to split some time with Lyons and/or Jennings?
With all the high BA's and EBH/HRs we should have this coming season, it's hard to see how everyone fits into 4 1/2 inning games (when we are the home team). And Green! Where does she fit in for her last year?
aka Crimson47
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

::rice2:: :dude:
Sooner Cal

Post by Sooner Cal »

They have the talent to 3-peat, now they just need to do the work. Looking forward to the season (and the Fall). Boomer!
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

It is official

::rice2:: :dude:
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

OU Announces that the Haley Lee transfer is signed sealed and delivered.

https://soonersports.com/news/2022/7/28 ... y-lee.aspx