Examining one's laziness quotient!

This forum is a collection of helpful tips about features on the board. If you want to learn about board features, this is the place to go. If you are curious about something then post a question
inconnu

Examining one's laziness quotient!

Post by inconnu »

A HUGE CONSIDERATION in everybody's life. Peterson says it so well! This is 10:51

inconnu

Post by inconnu »

Please somebody(ies) comment on this. You won't regret listening(time not wasted). I'm curious as to whether anyone has and deploys an ability to gin up motivation to engage, and how they do that.
SwampSooner

Post by SwampSooner »

I am not sure what this has to do with laziness. As you mature, you (hopefully) learn right from wrong and use that moral compass in your daily life. As the Bible says, 'treat others as you want to be treated'. It is amazing how this always works.

As for success and failure -

Remember that you are human and at times you will fail. It is up to you to decide to do better and to continue to work at that for a goal. Do not quit just because you did not succeed. You have been knocked down. Get up, dust yourself off, and try again. Do not regret your failures. Use them as a tool to become better.
inconnu

Post by inconnu »

SwampSooner wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:58 pm I am not sure what this has to do with laziness. As you mature, you (hopefully) learn right from wrong and use that moral compass in your daily life. As the Bible says, 'treat others as you want to be treated'. It is amazing how this always works.

Remember that you are human and at times you will fail. It is up to you to decide to do better and to continue to work at that for a goal. Do not quit just because you did not succeed. You have been knocked down. Get up, dust yourself off, and try again. Do not regret your failures. Use them as a tool to become better.
Thanks, SwampSooner. I think many people are not motivated for various reasons, to analyze what steps should be taken to prepare to achieve their goals. I think the turmoil of daily life caused by present realities does tend to add a lot of confusion regarding the conduct in preparation for our future.
SwampSooner

Post by SwampSooner »

inconnu wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:33 am
SwampSooner wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:58 pm I am not sure what this has to do with laziness. As you mature, you (hopefully) learn right from wrong and use that moral compass in your daily life. As the Bible says, 'treat others as you want to be treated'. It is amazing how this always works.

Thanks, SwampSooner. I think many people are not motivated for various reasons, to analyze what steps should be taken to prepare to achieve their goals. I think the turmoil of daily life caused by present realities does tend to add a lot of confusion regarding the conduct in preparation for our future.

Yes, it is easy to feel overwhelmed by life. A small break helps one get their head back on straight. Remember that God has given you the strength to overcome these trials and tribulations, just calm down and trust yourself.