Men's B-Ball Big 12 Standings - Through Feb 19th: OU Needs Win!

Forum to discuss OU Men's Basketball
OUBeliever56A

Men's B-Ball Big 12 Standings - Through Feb 19th: OU Needs Win!

Post by OUBeliever56A »

Here is the link for the Current Standings for Men's Big 12 Basketball:

https://big12sports.com/standings.aspx?path=mbball

As you will see, Texas and Kansas are tied for first place with a 10-4 conference record. A game behind them in 3rd is Baylor with a 9-5 record. Two teams K-State and I-State are tied for 4th with a 8-6 record. OSU and TCU are tied for 6th with a 7-7 record. Tied for 8th is Texas Tech and West Virginia. Oklahoma trails in last place with a 3-11 record.

In games tonight in the Big 12: (Monday)

Oklahoma State plays at West Virginia at 6:00 P.M. - Game is on ESPN2. = OSU needs a win over WV to keep in that 6th spot and stay out of the extra play in game in the Big 12 Tourney. But West Virginia is tough at home usually. I will take West Virginia in this game.
Kansas plays at TCU at 8:00 P.M. - Game is on ESPN. = Just like OSU, TCU needs a win to stay in 6th. Of course Kansas needs a win to stay in first. But TCU has usually played well at home. With Miller back on Saturday, they scored 100 points on OSU. I am going to guess that Kansas has a let down and TCU plays well and wins the game.
In games tonight in the Big 12: (Tuesday)

Baylor is at Kansas State at 6:00 P.M. - Game is on ESPN2. = Both teams need this one. I think Baylor wins on the road though. Kansas State did not play well but managed to win on Saturday.
Iowa State is at Texas at 8:00 P.M. - Game is on LHN. = Without Grill playing, I-State drops down a level i think. Texas will win at home to remain in 1st Place.
Texas Tech is at Oklahoma at 8:00 P.M - Game is on ESPN2. If OU wins this game, they will be tied with at least Tech and perhaps be able to stay out of the basement. OU has played well the last two games giving full effort. I will take the Sooners at home even with the Tech big guys and the ex-Sooner Harmon playing well.
Boomer Sooner!