Remember Me Feature

This forum is a collection of helpful tips about features on the board. If you want to learn about board features, this is the place to go. If you are curious about something then post a question
MsProudSooner

Remember Me Feature

Post by MsProudSooner »

How long is the board supposed to remember you if you click on Remember Me when you sign in? I signed in earlier today and clicked on the Remember Me box. I just now opened the board again and had to sign in again.
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

I am not sure. Remember Me is using cookies. Your browser needs to be configured to enable cookies. Let me investigate this some. Let me know if you notice any changes in the next few days.
::rice2:: :dude:
MsProudSooner

Post by MsProudSooner »

OK

Thanks!
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

I think another thing that you need to do to avoid logging in is to keep your browser going. If you close you browser then your cookies are deleted so it can't 'remember' that you were logged in.
MsProudSooner

Post by MsProudSooner »

There are two places you can login - the upper right corner of the screen and towards the bottom. Does it matter which one you use?
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

Hi MsProudSooner

I have always used the login in the upper right corner but it seems like the Remember Me way might be better if it works well.

I have been trying to use the Remember Me login since you were asking about it. It seems like I have to re-login less when using that method. Regardless of what I do, I have to login periodically though.

It seems like there definitely are a lot of variables involved so your mileage will vary. It seems like biggest variable relates to cookie settings in different browsers
MsProudSooner

Post by MsProudSooner »

OK. Thanks for checking.