Jeff Lebby rumors?

Discussions on any and all things OU men's sports
Sooner42

Jeff Lebby rumors?

Post by Sooner42 »

What you got?
Rough Rider

Post by Rough Rider »

As far as I can tell, a guy that goes by "Catfish" started this rumor on another board. Not saying it's not true (there's certainly plenty of anglers in OK that like their catfish), but the irony is not lost on me.
Poster formerly known as tbmguy
SoonerTony

Post by SoonerTony »

I think it’s possible that after the Briles incident, Lebby was told by Joe C to start looking for employment elsewhere for next season. If he gets a head coaching gig in the SEC, good for him.
WishBone

Post by WishBone »

Only rumor I see is Leb to Miss St..................................step Back even as a HC
Opinions are still "OK" ...Correct?
SoonerGirl1201

Post by SoonerGirl1201 »

The Miss State 247 boards say it is a done deal with Lebby as their next HC. Also that he will be taking JJF and Dillon. Not sure about that - but that is the latest rumor. I think this meshes with the earlier twitter from that guy in Ohio that said Lebby would be gone at the end of the season and Seth would be taking over. I just have the feeling that this may have been in the works for awhile. What I don't want to think about is whether or not Lebby actually purposefully sabotaged (KU game for sure, maybe OSU) knowing he was on the way out. I hope not and really hope he has more character than that - but I don't trust his character after the sign stealing thing, the whole thing at Baylor and then having Briles on the sideline when it was apparently discussed that something like that would not happen.
RussC

Post by RussC »

Purposeful sabotage by Lebby in the two losses is right up there on the silly scale. Wow.
#Mentally In Portal